Sunday 17 May 2015

Cobhams Asuquo: Why visually impaired singer would like to see for 1-day

However, his wife, Ojuolape, wish her hubby could regain his sight to see everyday things and most importantly her expressions when they gist.
Visually impaired music producer and songwriter, Cobhams Asuquo would like to regain his sight for a singular purpose.
The award winning music producer revealed why he wishes to regain his sight for just one day in a recent chat with The Punch.
In his words, 'Yes, I would love to regain my sight even if it is for one day just to see my wife’s face. That is one of the things that would make her happy.'
However, his wife, Ojuolape, wish her hubby could regain his sight to see everyday things and most importantly her expressions when they gist.
In her words, 'No, I don’t and I have never wanted him to have his sight for the reason you mentioned. If I ever want him to have his sight, it is because I wish he can see more of everyday things. For instance, if I am narrating an incident to him or if there is something really nice I want to show him, at times like that I wish he could see. Because he is my gist partner, I often wish he can see the expression on my face when we are talking.'

No comments:

Post a Comment