Friday 17 April 2015

'Kidnapping is my husband's family's business' -Mary Akinloye confesses

The female kidnapper arrested for the abduction of the Orekoya children, Funmilola Adeyemi, has told the police that her family members are all involved in the business.

The female kidnapper involved in the abduction of the three children from the Orekoya family last week, just two days after she was employed by the family, Funmilayo Adeyemi,  an Ordinary National Diploma holder in Land survey from Osun State Polytechnic, has confessed to the police that her husband's family members are all engaged in the business of kidnapping.
The woman who was initially known as Mary Akinloye, told the police that her husband, his mother, her brother-in-law as well as his wife, her sister-in-law.
Adeyemi who had told the family that she is 23-years-old, also told the police that she is a 35-year-old mother of four children and blamed her kidnap activities on her husband.
She further mentioned the names of her accomplices as Waheed Kareem, her husband, a film producer with the business name, Global G Entertainment, his mother, her brother in-law, Akeem Kareem and his wife, Joke Oseni, who are all currently on the run.
Another stunning revelation she made to the police is that she was the same person the syndicate used to kidnap two children, Raphael and Michael, from her parents home in Magodo GRA, Lagos, four days after she applied for the job of nanny through OLX , an online sales portal, in December, 2014.
Adeyemi begged the Orekoyas for forgiveness.
Hear her:
"My husband led me into this. This is my second attempt. The first was the kidnap of two children in Magodo. I had applied through OLX and four days later, I went away with their two children, Michael and Raphael.
They were kept in our apartment in Ajah for four days until a ransom of N2 million was paid out of which I got N30,000. We relocated from Ajah to Shasha after the kidnap.
After I took the Orekoyas children, my husband did the negotiation and I did not know how much was paid as ransom.
While I was hiding at a hotel, an electrician who repaired a fan for me called and I asked him to wait at a spot and he did. I did not know he was with the police. As they were carrying me away, I saw my husband watching.
My appeal goes to the Orekoyas. They should forgive me for causing them so much pain. The woman in particular is a nice woman."

No comments:

Post a Comment