Saturday 4 April 2015

Daily Words of Inspiration #1 – Yesterday Doesn’t Matter



                       Daily Words of Inspiration – Yesterday Doesn’t Matter




Yesterday doesn’t matter! The only thing that matters is, “What are you going to do about it?” Maybe it’s nothing. Maybe it’s letting go. Maybe it’s reaching out to someone. Maybe it’s evaluating your actions. Maybe it’s taking full responsibility. Whatever it is, yesterday is gone


You don’t live there anymore.

Right now is all we have.

Beating yourself up creates nothing positive.

Move on!

Move forward!

Be your biggest critic without becoming a cynic.

Move forward and ask yourself some questions:

How did I get here?

Am I willing to accept this? Why or why not?

Am I really pushing myself?

Did I get here by settling? Why or why not?

What have I learned? What is the lesson in this?

What am I avoiding?

What’s a tiny action I can do right now to move forward?

What do I want?

What’s in my way?

Who can help me go get it?

Most importantly, WHERE IS THE HUMOR IN THIS?? :-)

It’s important to ask ourselves great questions, so we can get great answers!

Yesterday is gone. What are you going to do about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment